We are just weeks away from the 52nd anniversary of Saloni (Tuesday, April 12th., to Sunday, April 17th.). A big part of Saloni, every other year (on even years) is EuroCucina.
Created in 1974, the International Kitchen Furniture Exhibition runs concurrently with the International Bathroom Exhibition in the broader context of the Salone del Mobile.
EuroCucina showcases all the latest in the realm of high quality kitchens, responding to the escalating demand for functionality from increasingly savvy consumers. Its collateral event, FTK (Technology For the Kitchen), specialises in built-in appliances and cooker hoods, presenting the latest technology for “cooking” and living the kitchen space, embracing the innovative new dimension of “connectivity”.
2014 IN NUMBERS
23,813.25 DISPLAY AREA (sqm)
311,781 OF WHICH TRADE OPERATORS
6 good reasons to visit EuroCucina:
- 120 exhibitors on a surface of 23,000 m2 (EuroCucina), more than 40 exhibitors on 12,000 m2 (FTK)
- Business: demand for kitchens has risen
- Business: fertile ground for growing markets where large residential and hospitality contracts are being developed (USA, UK, China and some parts of the Middle East)
- Top italian and international brands
- Trends: cutting-edge innovation, technology and design
- FTK: the connectivity that makes for intelligent homes
DATES AND OPENING HOURS
12-17 April 2016
9.30 am – 6.30 pm
Open to the general public on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 April
Milan Fairgrounds, Rho (Milan)
Porta Est, Porta Sud, Porta Ovest
FTK – Technology For the Kitchen occupies
a dedicated area in pav. 9-11
Like we reported a few months ago, the server that hosted our site crashed, due to the amount of traffic we were getting, so thank you everyone!
The good news is that we are back with a whole new look and an entirely new site – hope you like it!